The Power of ICU Summer Professional Development Conference will be held July 14-15, 2022, in Murfreesboro, Tennessee (30 min. outside of Nashville), for district, school, and classroom level educators looking to strengthen and deepen the implementation of ICU. Keynote and breakout sessions will provide practical strategies from over a dozen veteran educators with over 50 years combined ICU success. Our goal is to provide a relaxed and fun atmosphere for you and your team to get what’s needed for your next steps in advancing the Power of ICU approach in your classroom, school, and district.
- Dive deep into the ICU “Proven Formula” (Completion + Quality Assignments + Healthy Grading = Student Success)
- Learn from practitioners who have defeated student apathy at their schools, making assignment completion the norm
- Discover new ways to utilize and maximize the use of the ICU Database
- Gather example layers of support menus and multiple ways to do blitzes from various ICU schools
- Re-think status quo norms that waste teachers/students time and energy and sync everything with a main purpose
- Explore the litmus tests for quality assignments and healthy grading
- Engage and motivate your staff for the upcoming school year